Malar Trust’s vision is to offer, at village level, whatever kind of help is required to improve the individual and social well-being:
- supporting the children during their entire school life from balwadi to college;
- improving the children’s health with free medical assistance and through the education of the families and better hygienic conditions in the whole village;
- assisting the parents with small loans when they have good business ideas;
- helping people who are facing critical situation, such as widows with kids or old people living alone without family support;
- organizing tailoring courses for women so that they can learn a useful skill.